After the opening of the LIMES 2022 Congress on Sunday 21 August in the Lindenberg, there will be a gathering at the restaurant of De Vereeniging to have a drink and celebrate the start of the congress. The chef of De Vereeniging has created a special menu for the delegates who want to stay for dinner. There is a limited number of seats available, please make sure you book timely. You can reserve your seat before Monday 15 August via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smoked salmon, Dutch shrimps, salad of fennel, apple and beetroot, avocado, watercress, lemon dressing, €15,-
- Marinated roasted beef strips, noodle mango salad, peanut-miso dressing, €15,-
- Buffalo muzzarella, 2 colour courgette salad, rocket salad, vine tomatoes, croutons, basil dressing, €15,-
Additional ordening options:
- Unpeeled fresh fries with rosemary salt and homamde mayonnasie, €4,-
- Oganic bread rolls with beurre noisette, €4,-